Instructor Led Traditional Mortgage Processor Certification
Mortgage Loan Processor Level 1Watch Promo
The Mortgage Processor plays a vital role in the life of a mortgage loan. In most cases they are the bridge that helps the customer cross over to the other side to homeownership. For loan originators and underwriters they are the glue that helps keep the file together.
The Traditional Mortgage Processors Certification Course will equip you to process and close traditional mortgage loans. Upon completion you to feel confident with processing any mortgage loan whether its a for a major bank or a mortgage brokerage shop.
You will learn the following:
- What is the Mortgage Processor’s Role in the Mortgage Process?
- How to Evaluate the Loan Application and Qualify the Borrower for Loan Approval in 15 minutes or less
- How to Recognize Red Flags on the Credit Report
- How to Calculate Traditional Income W-2’s, Tax Returns
- How to obtain loan approvals using the Automated Underwriting Systems (Fannie Mae DU/Freddie Mac LP)
- How to work with Third Party Management Vendor Services Title Companies, Insurance, Appraisals
The Mortgage Processor Certification course is a "professional development" training & certification program ideal for entry-level loan processors on the fast track looking to advance their mortgage processing career.
The MPC course includes the following:
- Success Coaches- Group Coaching Session with Seasoned Professionals currently working in the industry
- 24/7 Online Access to Courses
- Video Training Modules
- Test Your Knowledge Quizzes after each Module
- Test Cases, Loan Activities and Final Examination
- Certification of Completion
Enroll today and get started today!
Success Coach/Instructor Lorna Williams is an experienced mortgage processor currently working in the industry. She bring years of experience working with mortgage loan professionals helping them to process submit and close mortgage loans.
As a traditional mortgage loan processor, she has successfully closed and funded millions of dollars in Government and Conventional Mortgages. If you are looking to start a NEW career in the mortgage industry, The Mortgage Processors Certification Course is for you!
This course will equip you to process and close traditional mortgage loans. You'll learn the ins and outs of the mortgage industry, as well as how to work with lenders and borrowers.
As your success coach, I will personally make sure you understand the mortgage process.
Looking forward to working with you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for allowing us to assist with getting you certified so you can get hired!